Mexican Food with exotic taste!
Just the name is not only mouthwatering but the taste is also tempting. Instapot Shredded Chicken Mole is one of the Mexican Cuisine with exotic taste and flavor. Your dinner menu remains incomplete without this dish. A dish with unique taste and the appearance is amazing. This simple recipe will win thousands of the hearts with its blasting taste. Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Mole Nachos just take about 45 minutes to get ready rather than a thousand steps of cooking.
Let’s start with the ingredients.
- 1 dried Ancho Chile
- 1 tin of whole tomatoes
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon Adobo sauce
- 2 canned Chipotle peppers
- 2 tablespoons almonds (sliced and toasted)
- 1 ounce finely chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pkg. Multigrain tortilla chips
- 6 chicken thighs with bones
- 2 tablespoons Mexican crema
- 1 ounce candied, chopped jalapeno chile slices
- 1 medium sized chopped avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Lime wedges for serving
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- Take the dried Ancho Chile and dip them in the bowl of hot water. Keep them dipped for ten minutes. After that, drain the chile and remove the seeds and stem.
- After that take a blender and add the following ingredients in it- Chopped onions, chili, two tablespoons Adobo sauce, chipotle peppers, almonds, raisins, chocolate, cinnamon, salt, and cumin. All these ingredients will mix up to make a raunchy mole sauce. Blend all the ingredients until it becomes a smooth and fine sauce.
- Now take the Instant Pot and place the chicken thighs in it. Pour the raunchy sauce over the chicken. Marinate the chicken properly it should be fully coated with the sauce so that your chicken comes out with luscious and fabulous taste.
- Now close the lid of the InstaPot and seal it. Then select manual mode of the Instant Pot for 15 minutes cooking. Tap on the high-pressure function. After 15 minutes, quick release the pressure.
- After this open the lid and quick release the pressure. Now, dish out the chicken from an InstaPot.
- Let it cool and remove the bones from the thighs and shred the chicken.
- As the sauce is still in the pot. Now select the saute function at less heat and cook the sauce. The consistency of the mole sauce is supposed to be thick so keep on stirring the sauce.
- Once the required thickness is achieved then add the shredded chicken in an InstaPot and heat it at low flame to warm up the chicken.
- Now come towards the baking part, spread the tortillas on the baking tray lined with aluminum foils. Top the tortilla chips with the chicken, mole sauce, crema, jalapeno slices, radishes, cheese, avocado, and cilantro.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake it till the cheese melts.
Your InstaPot Shredded Chicken Mole Nachos is ready to serve, garnish it with lime wedges and relish with drinks.
Happy cooking! For Instapot Review Please Visit —> instapot.org