Get ready to make the best beef and broccoli dish you’ve ever tasted with this Instant Pot recipe! It’s quick, easy, and will definitely surpass your favorite takeout spot. Try it now!
Are you tired of ordering beef and broccoli from your favorite Chinese takeout restaurant and feeling underwhelmed by the dish? Look no further because, with the help of your Instant Pot, you can create a beef and broccoli dish that’s even better than your favorite takeout place.
Not only is this recipe easy to make, but it’s also packed with flavor and nutrients. The Instant Pot helps to tenderize the beef quickly and infuse the broccoli with the savory sauce, resulting in a dish that’s both healthy and delicious.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups cooked white rice, for serving
- Turn on your Instant Pot and select the “saute” function. Once hot, add the vegetable oil and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the sliced flank steak to the Instant Pot and saute for 2-3 minutes until browned on all sides.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, beef broth, sesame oil, cornstarch, and red pepper flakes until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the beef in the Instant Pot and stir to combine. Add the broccoli florets to the pot and stir to coat with the sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the Instant Pot and then seal the lid. Select the “manual” function and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, allow the Instant Pot to release pressure naturally for 10 minutes before doing a quick release.
- Serve the beef and broccoli over a bed of white rice and enjoy!
In just a few simple steps, you can create a delicious and healthy meal that’s better than your favorite takeout. The Instant Pot does all the hard work for you, and the end result is a dish that’s packed with flavor and nutrients. Give it a try and see for yourself how easy and tasty it can be!